2/12/2012

February Wish-List!



Hi!

This week, I've done quite a bit of window shopping, though managed to restrain myself. Here are a few of the things I've tried on/ sampled/ craved more than Bressie's phone number. (Whatta man.)




1. I tried this top on in River Island & fell in love. I do not know why - I'm not the kind of person who shows my tummy off, but with a high waisted skirt (cough, no 2) I think it's amazing.

2. And with that top, I popped on this skirt. It was a spur of the moment choice, as I originally had a leopard print mullet skirt. However, due to the cheaper price and the way it flattered me, I now want this. Hoping it doesn't look too goth-y on me.

3 & 4. This is a definite purchase, but an either-or. I'm coming to the bottom of my Mac Studio Sculpt, & my Bourjois Healthy Mix has given up the ghost. I need to spend a little to suit my incredibly pale face so hopefully either this or this are woth €28/ €44.

5. My shoulder bags are absolutely killing me, with the weight of my laptop/ So if this solution turned up in Accessorize on Grafton Street, I won't lie - I would be very tempted.

6. I have to dress 'smartly' on a college trip to Berlin in two weeks, so was having a gawk at blouses online. But it was this cute one that caught my eye. I like birds.

Anything you've been lusting after lately?

Chloe x

9 comments:

  1. I love that skirt, it's so pretty :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I think I need it! It may find its way into my wardrobe soon :) xo

      Delete
  2. the little backpack is so cute! great picks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accessorize have so many lovely bags, it's just ridiculous at this stage! Thanks :) xo

      Delete
  3. The black River Island top is so cute! I don't like showing my tummy either but I think it'd be gorgeous with a high waisted skater skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It might be okay to go under sheer shirts too, it definitely requires more consideration! x

      Delete
  4. Thank you, following yours too! Your competition is brilliant :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lovely, thanks for following me, now following you! :)

    Great blog, lovely pics! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I love your blog! Thank you :) xox

      Delete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...