5/02/2014

5 Things #13

I really need to get back into posting regularly - Fingers crossed this time, it happens!





5 Songs

Paolo Nutini - Better Man




Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn




Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart





Icona Pop - Ready For The Weekend




Faul Wad Ad vs Pnau - Changes






5 To Look At


  1. Starting off on a not so positive note, I was heart broken reading this column about a young man's suicide, less then 24 hours after leaving hospital. 
  2. I love the #irishbbloggers chats, and Kat from Dolly Rouge did a live stream during it! I was blown away with everything she knows & it's so helpful.
  3. There's a brand new budget make up brand out, & I really want to try a lot of things from Makeup Revolution... Especially the bright eye palettes for £4!
  4. But for every budget product, there's a high end one... Like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes! I love Radiant Magenta on Orla from Make Up Over Mind 
  5. I really enjoyed Wolf of Wall Street (all three hours) but the Honest Trailer is even better!




5 That Made Me Smile

After a bazillion years (honest), I got my laptop back! Whoo! They forgot to send my charger, but I'll take what I can get.

I had unreal cravings from a good Creme Egg this week, and woke up last Saturday to a package of chocolate from home.. I don't want to eat it because then it'll be gone though...



Last weekend, my three sisters were dancing in the Irish Dancing Irish Solos & I am now the proud older sister of two champions! They all placed & came home with medals, yay!


My laptop back meant I had to get cracking on my 25 page German essay. An all nighter on Monday meant I could go hand it in Tuesday & then go back to bed. The relief.

It's my birthday next week! Yay! I'm sad I won't be home, but it's my 21st, so excitement is settling in.





How're you?

Chloe x


2 comments:

  1. Aww huge congratulations to your sisters, they're so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! Haha don't know where they get it from! x

      Delete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...