6/17/2012

Weekend Haul.

Hello ladies,

I haven't posted all week because I've been working flat out - I'm not used to long, long days so even though I was home about 6PM, I couldn't find the energy to type up a new post. But we finished our stock take miraculously early today, so I managed to get tomorrow off, AND have a wander to the shops. Where I blew my hard-earned cash.

What did I pick up?



Head in the Clouds, Floating on a Breeze, Heart on your Sleeve

Superdrug Dy Shampoo - Buy 1, get 2 free. Don't worry, I do actually wash my hair & don't resort to a daily dousing of dry shampoo. But for €2.35 for three, I couldn't say no. I'll see how they compare with my usual Batiste!



c07 ¿Holo QuĂ© Tal?!, C02 Million Dollar Baby, C04 Shake It! Flake It!

Catrice Million Styles Effect Top Coat - If the Beaut.ie Blather is anything to go by, these topcoats are highly sought after & more difficult to find than Wally. I picked them up in Sam McCauley's in Wexford for €3.29 each, & might just return for a few extras to give-away, so keep your eyes peeled!



NP 294 Cyan Blue, RNP 2 Blue, TMLP 207

Barry M Nail Paint & Lip Paint - After seeing Cyan Blue on so many blogs, I just wanted it, so I forked out €3.65 in Superdrug. And since the Retro Blue nail paint was free if you spent €7.50, I picked up the Touch of Magic Lip Paint  for €5.55 too. 



Cotton Wool Pads, V05 Nourish Me Truly conditioner

Finally, the least exciting of my purchases - Boots had buy one, get one half-price on cotton pads, so I got packets for €3.94, for removing nail polish & eye make up. Since bleaching my hair, it needs a bit of a boost, so the conditioner was €1.25 in Superdrug, & promises a 'divine transformation'. We'll see.


So considering that this is my first shopping trip in about a month, and looking at the amount I got, I don't think I spent too much - They were necessary purchases! Sort of.

I might review a few of these items soon, so watch out! 
Have you picked up anything recently?

Chloe x

5 comments:

  1. We haven't got the million styles here :( I'm so annoyed!!
    I love the barry m's you bought!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first place I've seen them, even though they were supposed to be out in April! I'm thinking of trying out a blue ombre nail with them :)

      Delete
  2. oh the catrice is fab i wanna get some when i head back for the weekend!! I didnt like the dry shampoo, let me know how u get on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, I picked up another three today! Impossible to find by the sound of it though so good luck :)
      Hopefully it works for me but at least it's cheap enough , even if it's not great!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing about the dry shampoo! I love Batiste so I'll be interested to hear if it matches up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...