6/11/2014

FOTD: Golden Smokey Eye.

So last Wednesday I went out & the next day morning I shared a photo of my make up on Instagram because I loved it. You know when you have like three hours to watch Youtube videos & get ready and everything just comes together?
Then the lovely Sarah from RaraGiggles asked me to do a post on what products I used, so here it is! I also decided to check how much my face costs, because using a previous picture means I;m not actively trying to use certain products!


Eyes
Essence I Love Stage eye primer - €2.99
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse & Creep) - €44
MUA Up All Night palette (No 1 & Hot) - €4.99
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeliner (Black) - €7.79
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (Black) - €11.99
Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara (Black) - €10.49
Maybelline One By One Mascara (Black) - €11.99
Urban Decay Browbox (Brown Sugar) - €25

Face
Benefit Porefessional - €34
Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc) - €40
P2 Dress Code Happy Concealer - €3.95
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light) - €6.35
Benefit Booing Concealer (01) - €24
NYC Blushable Creme Stick (Big Apple Blush) - €3.49
Bourjois Bronzing Primer - €13.99
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip (Pink Lemonade) - €2.40

Lips
Korres Lip Butter (Pomengranate) - €9.95
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner (Eastend Snob) - €5.49
MAC Satin Lipstick (Snob) - €19

Total
€281.86

Waaaaah that is a bit of a crazy total... But I suppose it's my hobby, plus I used a lot of products! It'd be pretty easy to leave out a lot of these products & get a similar result. I couldn't go without the Naked palette though, the golds & browns are beautiful!


This is not in any way a tutorial because I cannot do that for the life of me! But for reference, I blend Buck & Naked just in/over my crease, Half Baked goes in the centre of my lid, with Smog on the outside & Darkhorse applied on the outer V of my eye, with Creep blended over that. Then under my eyes, I started with Darkhorse on the outside, Smog in the middle, and Half Baked in the inner corner. I used the colours from MUA Up All Night as highlights, but Virgin from the Naked palette is one of my favourite eye highlights ever. (I'll stop gushing over Urban Decay now).

So that was my face last week!

Chloe x


5 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous look Half Baked is my favourite shade in the Naked palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Chloe. Your makeup is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Really cool blog. Looking forward for more updates! x

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...