A new month, a new set of things to love. You know, the things I haven't self gifted.
- Last year, I bought a Benefit kit of minis & I'm still working my way through them. I lost my High Beam & am dying to try Watt's Up so it seems like a decent way to pick them up.
- I actually love that cardigan, with that shirt, & those shorts. But I'd settle for just the cardigan, it is nearly identical to one I wanted last Christmas. Should have bought it then..
- I used to have a pair of Vans & LIVED in them, til about 6 years later, one got a hole. They're just so nice & comfortable & practical.
- I just saw this on Beaut.ie - Spend €35 on Lancome, & a beauty set worth over €200 is yours for just €55. I love Lancome. I love sets. I love bargains.
- I bought Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia over the summer. I loved it. I lost it. I need to be reunited.
- Did I mention how bloody cold I am constantly? I'm actually turning into a mole, wearing nothing but oversized cardigans & jumpers. It means I can eat all the Crispy M&Ms I want.