1/19/2014

Handbag Wishlist



1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli €840                                                    2. Boohoo Anya Structured Shopper €30




3. Burberry Trapeze Tote €895                                  4. Hero Mini Luggage Tote €37












5. LK Bennett Black tote £240                                 6. Saint Laurent Sac de Jour tote €1790





7. Oasis Sindy Shopper €53.37                                   8. River Island Cream Tote  £45


 
9. Mulberry The Willow tote €1750                                    10. Michael Kors Selma tote €395




11. Zara Shopper €39.99                                                    12. River Island Orange Bowler £37.00



Who doesn't love bags? Seeing as I tend to pick a bag & use it to death daily, I want one that I really like. My last two bags have been nice, but nothing exciting. So I went browsing! Obviously I'd never be able to afford half the bags on this list - But despite that, I think the orange River Island one is my favourite. It might be mine..

Have you seen any gorgeous bags lately? I can never have too much choice!

Chloe x



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Saint Laurent number - the hot pink is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the bright colours are so nice!

      Delete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...