4/23/2012

Blog Awards :)

Hi girls :)


Despite the mountain of work I have to do, when the gorgeous Mollie tagged me with five award tags, I just had to do it. She has an absolutely fabulous blog, particularly if you're as much of a fiend for nail polish as I am. 

The rules are the same as always - Answer the questions, etc, then tag other bloggers to do the same, if they wish.



Seven Random Facts About Me
  1. I ADORE freckles. I love when a foundation can do the impossible - give decent coverage on blemishes, but let freckles shine through. 
  2. I am a tacky person. Leopard print, glitter, neon. I'd wear them all together if possible! (Well, maybe just on my nails. I'm not quite that confident.)
  3. I am an incredible sarcastic person. It may be the lowest form of wit, but it entertains me. Though I do feel absolutely awful when people just assume I'm being sarcastic & I'm trying to genuine. Sorry!
  4. 99% of the time, I would rather wear heavy eye make-up and zero base. I think it makes me look much more 'done' and takes less time, since just liquid eyeliner & mascara looks quite dark on me.
  5. My big passion (other than make up) is rowing. In summer, it takes up a lot of my time. Sadly, I think I'm allergic to any other form of exercise, but I'm trying to be healthier!
  6. In general, I prefer getting an actual present, rather than money. I know I can buy what I want from money, but I'd rather pick something out & have it bought for me, or I feel guilty!
  7. I think I'd quite happily live on Chicken Super Noodles for the rest of my life. I'm actual quite a decent cook - But they're so easy, & so nice that I can't ever resist!



1. How long have you been blogging?
 Technically, my first post was in January 2010. I posted 5 times, then abandoned my poor blog, until now. I 'rejoined' the blogosphere in January this year - so about three months.

2. What are the 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
 Mostly because I love writing. I regretted not writing for my university newspaper, particularly as I contributed to two websites about my experience with the Leaving Cert last year, and missed it. I followed a lot of beauty blogs, and decided that I should contribute my own thoughts!

3. What type of blogs do you like to follow/read?
 Mainly other beauty blogs, though I do follow a few lifestyle & food bloggers as well. Mostly, they're girls about my own age, because  I'd tend to pick the same products as them, so it works out well for me!

4. What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
 Probably posting a little more regularly. Before I know it, days have passed, without any life from me!




Seven Random Thoughts About Myself
  1. I badly need to improve the condition of my nails.
  2. I am quite happy with my hair these days - I like my natural colour.
  3. My worst qualities are my stubbornness and hot temper.
  4. I tend to go for the same make-up regularly, and should change it up a bit.
  5. I haven't read an amazing book in ages, but want to start The Hunger Games series & see if they're worth it.
  6. I'm doing quite well in relation to not spending on make-up at the moment.
  7. I'm running out of moisturiser & want to try a new one.



1. Pink or red nails?
Pink! Much more versatile, though one of my favourites is Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus, which is quite a reddish-pink. But I love neons, so there are just a lot more pink shades to choose from.

2. Who is your role model?
My Nanny. (My mum's mum.) When my parents were working, she brought me up, and was such an inspiration, even after she passed away. She is the person whom will always mean the most to me.

3. Your favourite cereal?
Probably Cheerios. I go through phases with cereal, particularly things like Readybrek & Nesquik. Today I ended up with Crunchy Nut when I did my shopping, but I know Cheerios will always be there for me!

4. What are you wearing right now?
A sheer navy shirt with gold detail and denim jeggings. That's literally it, I'm not bothered with shoes when I'm curled up on my bed!

5. What is your next post going to be?
I honestly wish I knew. I want to do a review of the latest foundation I bought, but it will more than likely end up being a nail polish one - They tend to be a lot quicker & I never seem to have enough time!

6. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Probably Marianas Trench - Haven't Had Enough. A friend of a friend introduced me to their music & I loved it! Though I've also been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift recently.

7. What are your bedsheets like?
In college - My sheets are pink, my duvet is black, with multicoloured patterns (orange, pink, blue & green), and my pillows are black. 
At home - My sheets & pillows are black, & my duvet is reversible, so either white with black floral designs, or black with white. I have a variety of cushions on both beds too!

8. Name your top three films.
Aghh impossible! I love Irish films, so one of my favourites would probably be Song For A Raggy Boy, even though it's so sad. Favourite girly one would be Pretty Woman, & there's no way I could leave out Harry Potter. I refuse to choose one out of the eight.

9. What shape sunglasses do you wear?
I only actually own one pair, because I tend to wear my glasses instead of contacts most days. But they're pretty big, and round - Next up, a pair of aviators!

10. What is your haircare routine?
At the moment, I focus a lot of conditioning on the tips, since I bleached them. Otherwise - Wash every second day, use a balancing shampoo once a week, and leave to dry naturally more often than not. I'm too lazy to pay much attention to it!

11. Who is your favourite band/singer?
I'm going to pick two separate answers.  Taylor Swift is probably the singer I listen to most of the time right now and (please don't judge me) but I love One Direction. Their songs are the perfect pick me up!

My 11 Questions
  1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
  2. Would you rather never buy any more eye products, or lip products?
  3. What are you proudest of?
  4. What is your Holy Grail product?
  5. What would your last meal be?
  6. Do you prefer lots of inexpensive things, or few expensive ones?
  7. Where in the world do you want to travel to?
  8. What do you think of reality TV?
  9. What can you see out your window?
  10. What did you last read?
  11. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?



Tag blogs with under 200 followers

I tag -


Girls, I love each of your blogs! Please feel free to pick & choose whichever of the above you'd like to respond to - I know, it's a long post! 

If you've managed to get to the end of this - I'm amazed! So once again, thank you to Mollie for nominating me, I managed to entertain myself for a good while!

Chloe x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post Chloe, and thanks for the tag, I promise I will get round to doing it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, & no problem - It takes a while! :) x

      Delete
  2. Yay! Well done for getting through them all, you deserved every single one!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag me! http://bonersaurusrex.blogspot.ie/ Im only a baby blogger (Just started)

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...