Hi everyone :)
Just my current wishlist – I'll be dropping hints for my birthday before long haha! (Just for reference - It's in a month and I'm perfectly willing to provide my address for any presents.)
- Absolutely. In. Love. With these shoes. They're seriously high,I'd probably cut myself with the studs, they wouldn't match anything in my wardrobe... BUT I WANT THEM.Who needs to buy food for the next few months? I'd rather splurge on these, thank you very much.
- Now this playsuit from River Island is definitely something I'd get wear out of – It's like a big bundle of perfectness. I have a lovely black and white playsuit that I wear to death. But a black & white playsuit with a Peter Pan collar? And a touch of leopard print? Why don't I own you already?
- How amazing is this purse? The colour is gorgeous! Plus it's on sale. I desperately need a new purse, as mine doesn't shut tightly so I keep losing coins (Funnily enough, this only happens after a few tequilas) but I'm genuinely holding out for my birthday. Pretty please friends?
- Okay, I know I don't need a new nail polish. But, shock horror – I do not own any Model's Own polishes. I have tried them, I have fallen in love, I have been extremely poor. But Indian Ocean is such a shimmery, soothing colour.. I don't own anything like it and Fleur's fab nails sold it to me!
- I'm not sure how to actually explain this one. I am not a very tailored, shirt-wearing person. But my housemate loves Jack Wills. And so I had a glance at their website. And so I decided that her love was totally justified and I could become a tailored, shirt-wearing person. Just for this shirt.
So that's what I'm lusting after at the moment – Have you guys spotted anything you desperately want? Leave a comment & let me know!