2/16/2013

Catrice It's All I Can Blue

Hello girls!

Apologies for a bit of absence this week, (though I did contribute to the lovely Aoife's blog during the week, with a joint post on the style at the IFTAs.) while I'm definitely not as stressed as last week, my memory card decided not to save the photos I took for the blog this week & I just didn't have time to get around to re-do them. But I really wanted to share this with you!

You may have heard that Catrice are 're-formulating' their nail polishes. While I'm devastated that some colours might disappear, it does mean that they've reduced some polishes to half-price. So if you want to pick up this colour for 1.29.. Get moving!

It's All I Can Blue is a true cornflower blue. I usually like bright shades, but figured I may as well use the saving on polishes to pick up some colours that are a bit more muted. It did take three coats to completely get rid of any streaks, but my picture shows four coats because I managed to smudge my nails eating popcorn (as I painted them.. I have no patience!)



Because of the afore-mentioned camera troubles, this was taken after four days of wear. A bit of tip-wear, but it lasted well, especially seeing as there was no top coat. It's reasonably shiny on its own as well.

My verdict? A colour I don't already own (for once) and definitely worth the price, so pick it up at your local stockist before it's gone! Just to note, Penneys don't seem to have it reduced, but Sam McCauley's & independent chemists do.

Which Catrice shades will you miss?
Chloe x

5 comments:

  1. Cornflower blue brings out the blue in your eyes.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I've been told. I keep waving my hands in front of my face. XOXO

      Delete
  2. I love this shade they shouldn't get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope they don't, but I've stocked up just in case!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty shade xxmac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...