I used to do a series on my blog every few weeks about what I'd been up to, etc. I've decided to revive it, just to share a bit more about what I like!
- The Vaccines - Post Break Up Sex
- Ellie Goulding - Explosions
- Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World
- Trinitones - Teenage Dirtbag
- Bastille - Pompeii
(There's a bit of a theme here, these were all played at Trinity Ball - A week later & I can't stop listening!)
5 To Look At
- Viva Adonis' post on how to take better photos for your blog is incredibly helpful, clear & definitely worth a look!
- Perks of Being A Wallflower - One of my favourite books & the film is almost as good.
- Donna's post on Not Just Inside is amazingly inspiring & shows her to be a brilliant mum. Plus her daughter Lilly is adorable!
- I'm not going to lie - I'm waiting 'til I start studying too hard. So far I've just been reading blogs.. & writing this post.
- However one of my best friends keeps sending me motivational videos to make me start. This is my favourite. (Definitely want to look at the full film!)
5 Reasons I Smiled
- This letter from an unemployed man to donate to the fund for JT McNamara is so, so kind.
- Handing in my last assignment!
- Looking at new hair colours, like this, this & this.
- Don't judge me, but I've been procrastinating by watching Geordie Shore. Their slang is hilarious & I WILL make people use 'flanter' (flirty banter)
- Chloe from Nurse Fancy Pants tweeted a link to the Emergency Compliment. Genius idea for a pick me up.