- Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
- Little Mix - Change Your Life
- Kurt Hugo Schneider - Payphone/Call Me Maybe
- Bastille - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Original Rudeboys - Bringing Me Down
Okay, I'm still on an Ellie Goulding buzz but I will limit myself to one song per post. Promise.
5 To Look At
- I loved Sweet Valley & now, I love Kitty Catastrophe's Sweet Valley Revisited series. & I kinda want to re-read them.
- I don't usually watch Britain's Got Talent but I was too lazy to move from in front of the fire last weekend, & I ended up wiping away a tear at Attraction's Shadow Dancing.
- I'm doing this to my nails. Seriously. It's SO NICE.
- We're all guilty of putting ourselves down. Cólleen's blog & the accompanying video from Dove are a real kick up the ass to stop that!
- I hate Glee. But Pitch Perfect is NOT Glee. It's absolutely an amazing non-cringey musical film & I have serious envy of Rebel Wilson & Anna Kendrick.
5 Reasons I Smiled
- The sun came out! It went away after a day but whatever.
- Malteser bars now exist.
- I made an order on Missguided & am really excited to get it! (I'm typing this up early so prob have it now!)
- My 11 year old sister spent the evening reading through my blog & is helping me with this post!
- I'm back in Dublin, with a study plan (boo) but also a few nice meetings with friends, etc scheduled!