1/11/2013

January Wishlist

It's been a whole six months since I last did a wishlist post - Since then, there's been a lot of time to drool over make up, clothes & other things that I don't need but would probably give me left arm for! (I'm a rightie anyway, the other hand just gets in the way.)


5. 6. 


1. Do I even have to explain this? Origins Super Spot Remover is practically a cult product. my skin isn't the worst but spots always pop up at the worst times along my chin & jaw. I like to think knowing I had an effective treatment might stop the dreaded squeezing!

2. While on the hunt for shoes to match my dress, these New Look Silver Strap Heels caught my eye. They are not my usual style at all, however.. I'm thinking they might just pair well with the dress? Time will tell.

3. Don't even ask. I KNOW it's still January. I KNOW this top would give me zero support. I KNOW I'd probably never wear it. But the simple black of this River Island Cut Out Bikini Top and matching bottoms just calls me. And won't hang up.

4. In all my Christmas excitement, I'd forgotten a lovely Make Up For Ever voucher that was in my possession. I'm thinking this Invisible Cover HD Foundation could be a dream on nights out, and still have to choose what else to pick up!

5. After a hair cut & excessive dying, my hair is crying out for some love. Lauren's Way Dream Rollers seem a lot kinder to hair than heated rollers or Velcro - There aren't a lot of reviews though, so I'm not completely sold.

6. Love them or hate them, Glamorous Disco Pants are much cheaper than the originals & are apparently the best dupe. Due to my serious love for skirts, the only trousers I turn to are jeggings so Disco Pants could be a nice alternative.

Do you have any of the above? What's on your wishlist?

Chloe x

11 comments:

  1. I just love how simple the outfit is (still stylish though) and how those heels really make it. I love shoes, and think they should always be one of the winning pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belle! Need to go have a look at shoes in person :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about the makeup forever foundation. Would love to try it out as well :)

    thanks for your comment on my blog - love yours! new follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype! No problem, thank you very much x

      Delete
  3. I really want some disco pants, the green and red ones are gorgeous! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the bright ones, I think I might stick to black & then (hopefully) branch out! x

      Delete
  4. I'd honestly recommend the AA disco pants, they're pricey but AMAZING. I managed to get mine when asos did a 25% discount so they were around 55 and it's the best £s i've ever spent!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'm trying to resist temptation! Hopefully there's an offer on them again soon, I really want to be sure I'll wear them! xx

      Delete
  5. I've nominated you for the liebster award X

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...