1/16/2013

Liebster Award

Big thank you to Celeste from Madames Made Up for nominating me for a Liebster award!



The Liebster award is for blogs with under 200 followers, and it's pretty simple.
You nominate 11 up-and-coming bloggers, with under 200 followers.
Tell everyone 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
And finally, come up with 11 new questions & let the bloggers know that they've been nominated!

11 Facts About Me

  1. I insist on ordering chili con carne whenever it's on the menu, even though I never got through more than half of it.
  2. If there is a reality show, I will watch it. Last week consisted of Celebrity Big Brother, Come Dine With Me, Dublin Wives, Operation Transformation, Dancing On Ice AND The Voice of Ireland. That's really quite bad..
  3. I could probably live on pasta. I eat it with chicken dippers, in pasta carbonara, with tomato sauce.. I'm switching to wholewheat pasta just to try justify it a little more!
  4. I have twelve piercings & plan on adding another two in the next few months.
  5. I've traveled a decent amount, but the one place I have yet to go is England, even though it's so close!
  6. I spend considerable amounts of time watching videos of One Direction on YouTube with my sisters. They're all 13 and under, so maybe I need to grow up. They're just SO fun though!
  7. I called my cat Molly, after one of The Morbegs. She wasn't green with weird ears though.
  8. I'm really bossy at home - I try slip vegetables into everyone's dinner, send my dad out for walks, etc. I disguise it as caring for them.
  9. I have county medals in camogie, gaelic football, soccer & rowing. Yet I seem to have slacked on sport as I got older.
  10. I love matching underwear & literally still look wistfully at the spot where La Senza used to be on Grafton Street.
  11. I want to get a tattoo that has personal meaning to me, but I'm terrified that as I get older, it could stretch/ I'd get judged for it!

Celeste's Questions
  1. Why did you decide to write a blog? I loved reading blogs every day, and wanted to share my opinions as well. Plus, no-one else wanted to listen to me compare twenty different mascaras!
  2. Converse or runners? I obviously wear runners when exercising, but otherwise I choose Converse.
  3. Dance music or Rock music? Probably dance, it tends to energise me, especially when it's pop/dance!
  4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I've always been incredible self-conscious about my smile. My teeth have been improving with treatments, but I'd like them to finally be straight & bright!
  5. Favourite perfume? Lancome La Vie Est Belle is my new favourite. It's very sweet but always cheers me up!
  6. What blogger needs more followers? I think the bloggers I've nominated below deserve a look & a follow - I love all their blogs, some more-so than more 'popular' blogs!
  7. What was the last nice thing you did for someone? Stopped one of my friends buying a dress that she didn't need - It might not sound like much, but I was helping her!
  8. Where are you from? Wexford, in south-east of Ireland. I'm living in Dublin for college, but go home every weekend.
  9. Who inspires you? My parents. My mum is very confident & opinionated (in a good way!) and would do anything for her family. My dad is literally so sweet, and everyone he works with likes to tell me that he never stops talking about how proud he is of me.
  10. Favourtie childhood film? Matilda. I always loved this film, and also loved the books! 
  11. What is your pet peeve? Rudeness. People who bump into you then glare at you, snap at you, walk on top of you, blow smoke in your face.. The list goes on!

My 11 Questions
  1. What are you wearing right now?
  2. What is your Holy Grail product?
  3. Describe your skincare routine.
  4. Plain nails or decorated?
  5. What is your favourite make up brand?
  6. What was the last book you read?
  7. What were the last three things you bought?
  8. Favourite dinner?
  9. What's your favourite TV show?
  10. What is your dream job?
  11. Who is your role model?

I nominate..


I love all these blogs, check them out!
Chloe x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination lovely, that was fun! I'm also a pasta addict and love Matilda too! Great questions!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, love your blog!! following :)

    faultraces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...