1/04/2013

What I got for Christmas

Hello lovelies,

Christmas may be well and truly over (We took down the decorations yesterday - Sob!) but I thought I'd do a little post on what I got from friends & Santy (Yes, the big man still delivers my presents. I'm a believer.)

I've seen a few posts with disclaimers on them, reminding their readers that they are not bragging about their gifts. I simply love these type of posts, as it appeals to my inner curiosity, so I wanted to share my presents just in case any one has run out of other posts to nose through!


My presents.

I was incredibly lucky in what I received. Probably enough bath & body sets to last til next Christmas - A ready made excuse to chill out in a bath sometime soon. 
My main present was an Android tablet, which I requested for travelling, because my laptop was giving me awful back pains & I felt 19 going on 90... Coupled with my lovely new diary, I will try to be a tad more organised this year! 
Lancome La Vie Est Belle is a perfume I've been lusting after for a while, so when I saw a set in the Christmas sales, I picked it up for myself. I also picked up a new purse a few months back, and kept it until Christmas. I gave it to my parents, to give back to me as a present! I appreciate it more like that.


Beauty & nail-related bits & bobs.

I should also have enough make up to last me for a very, very long time.. But I can't say no. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat is my new favourite thing, followed closely by the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. Lots of new nail polishes, a few nail wraps to experiment with, & Benefit's Sexy Little Stowaways kit, and I'm a happy bunny.

So, that's Christmas & the season of good-will gone for another year. I'll try get up a post on the few things I picked up in the sales, but there may be a spending ban on the way!

If you did a post on your Christmas gifts, feel free to leave a link in the comments so I can re-live the joy of gifts all over again!

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. ooh looks like you got some lovely stuff!! :) I didn't do a post because I opened everything straight away and all you'd see in the pictures would be a sea of wrapping paper! :) Hope you have fun with the tablet - wouldn't want you turning into a 90 yr old too early :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was definitely very grateful! :) Haha I was after taking stuff out of the boxes & everything so was running around today trying to make them look unopened!

      Delete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...