1/03/2013

Mice & Easy

Hey!

I have to admit, I am a sucker for nail polishes. I haven't used a ridiculous amount of some that I just 'had to' buy, but one thing I'm not big on is collections. Until this one came along.


How cute is the packaging? I was easily amused by this.

OPI's Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection looked pretty, I don't have THAT many reds or pinks, and the mini bottles seemed like a sensible option, with just 3.75ml in each bottle (If You Moust You Moust, The Colour of Minnie, I'm All Ears & an OPI topcoat).  And then it arrived in the post & I realised that my love for one polish overshadowed all the others. 


(L-R) The Colour of Minnie, If You Moust You Moust, I'm All Ears, Rapidry Topcoat

'If You Moust You Moust' jumped out at me - I'm a big fan of creme finishes. While I've read a few reviews claiming that it's a standard pink, I don't have anything like it. I expected a light pink but what I got was much nicer - A bright, yet not neon polish. To be frank, if you're a fan of Barbie pink nails, stock up on this quick. If not, it's still a nice colour for when you want something simple. 

I won't lie, it does take three coats for opacity. Normally this doesn't bother me, but seeing as the mini bottle is quite small, I wanted to get as much use out of it as possible. (I have a ready-made excuse for picking up the full size.)


Three coats of If You Moust You Moust.

Like what you see? I originally purchased the set for €14.50 from Cloud 10 Beauty, but Beauty Emporium currently have the full sized bottle on offer for €6.75. It's a sign. 

Have you been lured in by collections, to find one stand out polish?

Until next time,
Chloe x

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Even the packaging has lovely cartoons on it, it looks great on a shelf! x

      Delete
  2. I first spotted this set on asos a few week ago but went for the James Bond collection instead! I think you've shown me the error of my ways! That pink looks like a perfect spring shade! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit the James Bond set really tempted me, but I think I only want the gold polish! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't have any similar ones but this is my new favourite!

      Delete
  4. They look cute, I'm a fan of Minnie Mouse too haha, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I would have picked it out if it wasn't Minnie Mouse, which would have been a big mistake! xx

      Delete
  5. I really want these!! They look so cute!! Love the blog, followed!
    - HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...