1/07/2013

Style SOS

Heuston, we have a problem.

In two weeks time, I plan on attending a ball. It's very much a Cinderella affair - Flying solo with a beautiful dress, just minus the midnight curfew. But like Cinderella.. I'm on the look-out for a glass slipper. Preferably, a pair.

But I don't know what shoes to pair with the dress! A nude, full length dress - But the skirt come to just above the knee, and is then covered by a chiffon layer, with splits. So the feet will be very much on display!

Of course, I couldn't expect my readers' help without a picture of the dress - So here it is.



Any suggestions on what style to go for? Any help is much appreciated!

Chloe x Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

  1. Omg!! That dress is gorgeous!!! Would you consider wearing a bright kinda statement show? A royal blue or a deep purple maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was worried a bright shoe would completely take away from the detail on the dress but I think I might just start bringing the dress out shoe shopping!

      Delete
  2. I think a pale nude show would work really well but something with details like studs or metal to give it a harder edge maybe?
    That's what I'd do anyway :)
    like these http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/oatmeal-metallic-detail-platform-court-shoes-_269440014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking at lots of nude shoes, but trying not to clash with the dress - I love the idea of going with studs or detailing on them though! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Ah so beautiful! Have you found any yet? I have the most perfect pair they're a champagne colour with very beautiful detailing but they are like a million years old so I have no idea where you would find anything like them! Lovely blog Chloe!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! I'll be back to college next week so there'll be much better shops to look in :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. The dress is gorgeous. I've seen a few nude/cream court shoes in river island without too much glitz and glam to them, its so hard for the shoes not to over do the dress. Hope you find the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie! I always go for black shoes which would look very out of place so I was at a loss! x

      Delete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...